Influenster's Paradise VoxBox

Not too long ago while learning about makeup on YouTube I came across someone talking about Influenster. What is Influenster? Its a great website that you can go on and review many trends. One perk that they do offer is the VoxBox. A VoxBox is a box full of freebies that you get to test out and write a review about your experience with it. 

A couple of days ago I received my first voxbox! I was so excited to open it and try everything out!I received the Paradise VoxBox

When I opened the box I was pleasantly surprised to all the goodies I received. 
I received: 

  • Goody® Tanglefix™
  • Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Moroccan Argan Styling Oil
  • Olay Fresh Effects Shine, Shine Go Away! Shine Minimizing Cleanser
  • Dr. Scholl's® For Her High Heel Insoles
  • NYC Sparkle Eye Dust 





Now I haven't tried everything yet. Be on the look out for my reviews!




Comments

Popular Posts