Paleo Lunch
I have been trying to eat a paleo diet for sometime now. Well its actually not a diet, its a way of life. I am not the most adventures eater. I am very picky so it has made the last few months a little difficult. Because of that I have fallen off the wagon a few times. Recently, because of boredom at work, I found myself on pinterest for new recipes to try out. I completely fell in love with a particular board. (Family feedbag) On there I saw a easy but healthy lunch. It only takes 5 ingredients!! It is the Tuna & Avocado Lunch.
All it requires you to is:
All it requires you to is:
- Peel, pet and chop the avocado.
- Drain the tuna.
- Combine and drizzle with vinegar and olive oil.
- Sprinkle a little bit of black pepper.

Comments
Post a Comment